Monday, October 6, 2008

What is this place? well, it's AGGIE VILLAGE







This is the place Matt and I refer to as the good ole' days. This is where our Logan adventure all started. Some of you have heard me refer to the Aggie village days...well this is it. It is a cindarblock 500 sq foot apartment, where we moved in the middle of winter from our warm California home.(side note: I remember moving in in the middle of a snow storm. Some really cute neighbors helped us as we ran from the moving van to the apartment. My brother Jeff came to help and it took him four hours to get home through the snow storm) This is where we brought Eliza home from the hospital and where we met some of our dearest friends. The apartments behind Matt's car were for the rich kids..namely the "brossards". I love the aggie village days. I even cried when we moved. Can you imagine crying while leaving a tiny little apartment with cinderblock walls? Well let's just say I get attached...

8 comments:

Sofia said...

hello..
i like very much your blog =)

kiss!


*Sofi

Glory Watts said...

My dear Kaly, I am so happy to see photos of Aggie village. I remember that place with so much fondness and have so many memories there. Those were the day's when we could just take 10 steps to hang out with each other. I also miss cleaning a 500 sq ft home, somehow it never got done, go figure.

btw, love your blog!

miss you,
Glory

Malia said...

Kaly, I am so glad I got to come visit you back in those good old days. We just flew on a plane to Oahu with the four kids. It took just about 20 to 30 minutes... no fun. I want to come visit you in Providence so badly! I wish the plane ride wasn't so long for the little ones!! That's it. I am talking myself into checking on miles flights this week. Long flight and all.

fuelMybrain said...

Love the new page. I remember the little apartment... it can't be too little if you manage to fit a treadmill in it right? :-)

Candice said...

Hey it's Candice Hansen! I am glad I found your blog! Mine is candicehansen.blogspot.com :)

Marci said...

Hey Kaly. I love your blog. Your family is growing up so fast. I remember when Owen was just a baby. We just had #4 on Friday. Zachary Bargeron. I really need to do a new post. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys. Congrats on the marathon!

Malia said...

What is this place? well, we all know... it's AGGIE VILLAGE! :) Just "jonesing" for a Dushku update!

Tasha said...

Hey You!!
I have been stalking your blog for a while now and just wanted to let you know I love it! As a matter of fact Heidi helped me start my own! Yeah! I tried to send you my address on your email but here it is again!

mycrazywallyworld.blogspot.com
Tash